
I would be a horrible, rotten, no-good mother if I didn't recognize my teenagers birthday! You may wonder, along with us, why we chose to have a baby December 22, 1994. So close to Christmas! I do hope Ethan doesn't feel "over-looked" amid the Christmas chaos. We do love Ethan. He is a great young man. He has a great set of friends, and they have lots of fun together. Ethan loves the following: 1) His mother of course:). 2) football 3) skiing 4) lacrosse 5) food. Actually, I should have put food as #1! He eats sooo much. But I guess now that he's as tall as Blake, wears size 11 shoes, and grows like a weed, he can afford all the calories. Ethan told me the other day that just in case he dies skiing, he wanted me to know that he keeps a note from his Grandma Blotter, and a picture of me in his ski coat. I was so touched! We have had our bouts with the teenage attitude. But for the most part, Ethan is surviving teenage-hood well. He always makes us laugh. We can all be gloomy, and he'll say something to crack us all up. Whenever Ethan is gone, we are all in a slump. Supe is a wreck without his big brother. Ethan is his best friend. Ethan wants to be an NFL star, or a professional skier. Big dreams! We love you Ethan. Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
Nice birthday tribute. It's nice having a boy as an oldest child -- especially when they set such a good example for their younger siblings. I'll be watching from the sidelines as Ethan goes on to great things. Go Ethan! (And Alison!)
Yeah E!
All I can say is that I couldn't ask for a better nephew in all the world. We love Ethan.
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ Great post! Come see the pictures I just posted on my blog :) Happy New Year 2009! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna
It's nice to know that there is one more nice teenage boy in the world! (I know a few that aren't so great. ..)
I am a little slow at reading the blog. Ethan we love you. You are a top notch teenager.
Post a Comment