Monday, October 27, 2008

HALLOWEEN



This is our 5th annual Halloween family party.  The Sunday before Halloween, I have all the fam over in full costume.  We have soup (my mom's most famous soup ever), served in pumpkin bowls.  It is so fun seeing everyone come in full costume. My mom came as Dorothy.  She had red shoes.  Not the best costume this year.  Last year she was a very great Japaneese girl.  But we cut them some slack because they are still in shock about going to Russia.  We have had some great years.  Last year, our family dressed in cow costumes.  And, ketchup and mustard?  Aren't they great?  It's so much fun to all get together.  We look forward to this all year long!  The one thing that gets everybody...if you don't dress up, you don't get to eat!!  That really inspired my 14 year-old to pull through with a costume.  Happy Halloween! 

4 comments:

Heidi A. said...

How Cute!!!
Amber found a great website for costume ideas and decided that she was going to be a speed-bump! Pretty funny -- and cute. We found some old yellow sweats at the thrift store and then ran over the sweats with the car tire that she painted with black spray paint!

You are SO creative! What fun family memories!!!

Christie said...

Is that Blake with a mullet? Nice. What a fun tradition! (I'm the costume queen. Come on over next year!)

Flashlight Girl said...

I love Halloween parties! I think that we should institute your rule of if you don't dress-up you don't get food. I think some of the dads would be a bit more creative then. . . Happy Halloween.

My three sons said...

Hey! Your blog is so dang cute! I am back in the blogging world after taking the summer off....well really my wireless internet is broken and the boys wont stand for me to sit in the office! whats your address for your blog so I can add you to my list and keep an eye on ya? Good to see you are all doing well and I cant believe you can get blake to dress up!! Amazing!
Karen

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE