Well, it's the first day of summer at our house. This picture says it all. What could be better than sitting under an umbrella selling lemonade and cookies? Oh, I long for those younger years! Now I get to enjoy them through my kids. I should have taken a picture of my sunburned arms. Sitting through almost two hours of soccer try-outs fried me today. I wonder why the sun loves to burn me! To all my blog readers, have a great summer! We better enjoy them while we can still remember them!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blake
- Great Dad
- Work
- Greatest Hubby
- Sense and Sensibility
- Sand dunes
- Strong as the hulk
- work again
- skiier
- vegetables
- 2nd Counselor
- U2
Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!
Christian
"Supe" erman
Supe
- Motorcycling
- Skiing
- motorcycle and ski movies
- enchiladas
- Piano
- Soccer
- wii star wars legos
Rachael
Our Princess
Rachael
- American Girl Dolls
- Snoopy Skiier
- I am a Child of God
- Aqua
- Dancing
- Barbies
- Climber
Ethan
- BYU
- Loves pup
- 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
- Not math
- Lacrosse
- Skiing
- Football
Ethan
EE
2 comments:
SUMMER! You gotta love it. I love the picture. You need to call me when they are selling lemonade and I'll rush RIGHT over. Aunt Jill
Love the photo! Summertime memories are the greatest. By the way, laughed uproariously at the mammogram e-mail you forwarded. Maybe you knew that since I've been back home I missed the boob and butts of Las Vegas. NOT!
Post a Comment