Monday, June 30, 2008

Family Kickball

Tonight was the kick-off of our summer kickball. Every Sunday night in the cool summer evenings, our family gathers at my house for kickball. It really is a hilarious event. The kids look forward to it all day. It's great to see my seventy year old parents out there just a kicking and running away. They are great sports. I hope to be doing that when I am seventy! It always gets a little heated. Last night we thought of calling our neighbor to referee us. We play and then have a yummy treat. This is one of the reasons why I LOVE summer!

2 comments:

Flashlight Girl said...

How fun! I spent lots of Sunday nights as a kid playing soccer and the like with my cousins and LOVED it. Good job on creating bonds and establishing fun traditions. What lucky kids and grandparents!

Christie said...

This sounds great! We used to have similar events at my Kofoed Grandparents' backyard. They make for great memories!

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE