Wednesday, April 30, 2008


What could be better than an afternoon with cousins? Jenessa and Jacey are Rachael's bestest friends. We are so lucky to live close! Most of the time that is..... I love this shot because it looks like spring in the background. They have such fun together.

1 comment:

Jill said...

And what do you mean....Most of the time!? What would we do without COUSINS? We LOVE Racheal. Oh, and E and Supe. I love the blog!!

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE