Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Obama vs. Hillary

Okay, so I know this shouldn't be my first blog post. But I can't help but realize that my blog can be where I can vent my views on politics without boring anyone! This recent disaster with the senator renting prostitutes is just baffling to me. I am wondering why we have to be involved so much with our politicians lives. Are they not allowed to make mistakes? I mean, if you are elected an official, do you swear by oath and covenant that you will never do a bad thing again? No wonder, then, that we are stuck with disastrous running mates such as Hillary, Obama, and McCain. I would think we could leave these poor men and women some safety in their personal lives. Granted, the senator was doing something illegal. I'm just all up in arms about our politcal spectrum, or lack there of. I am wanting an honest candidate. One who says, " I am not sure if I can change the economy. It pretty much sucks right now, but I will try. I know we are in a war right now that we should not be in, and I will try to establish peace. I can't gaurantee bringing troups home the day I am put into office, but I will try. So that's it for the day..

1 comment:

Christie said...

I'm with you when it comes to political candidates -- we need someone honest. (But are there honest politicians?) I think that the media does blow some politician's exploits out of proportion. In fact, I think the media has way too much influence in determining successful candidates. Be careful of getting my political wheels turning, you've got me thinking all kinds of weird political thoughts.

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE