Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I am wondering about back fat. I mean, as I am fastly approaching 35, I am finding out that I can't eat as much as I want. The problem to this scenario is that I still eat what I want. Thus, these rolls of unknown substances commonly called back fat. Why back fat? Why don't we gain metabolism as we age instead of lose it? We lose everything as we age. Hair, memory, teeth, friends, money, etc. etc. But, we gain one important thing......back fat. ajd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blake
- Great Dad
- Work
- Greatest Hubby
- Sense and Sensibility
- Sand dunes
- Strong as the hulk
- work again
- skiier
- vegetables
- 2nd Counselor
- U2
Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!
Christian
"Supe" erman
Supe
- Motorcycling
- Skiing
- motorcycle and ski movies
- enchiladas
- Piano
- Soccer
- wii star wars legos
Rachael
Our Princess
Rachael
- American Girl Dolls
- Snoopy Skiier
- I am a Child of God
- Aqua
- Dancing
- Barbies
- Climber
Ethan
- BYU
- Loves pup
- 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
- Not math
- Lacrosse
- Skiing
- Football
Ethan
EE
1 comment:
You should actually have back fat to really be concerned about it. Since I am 39, I know a little more about it than you do.
Post a Comment