Friday, May 2, 2008

Well, it's time to gear up for another fun-filled sport mania weekend. I just got Ethan off with the Silers to Pocatello for a lacrosse tournament. I get to leave early in the morning to watch him play. Blake gets to stay home and take Supe to soccer. I have to say I love it. I mean, would I rather be watching a late night movie, sleeping in late, going for a run, then getting a pedicure and shopping? Not on your life! Who would want to do that instead??? Some kind of crazy lunatic for sure. Have a great weekend! ajd

3 comments:

Christie said...

Does E get bruises playing LX? I get bruises from breathing, I swear. Imagine what I'd look like if I played LX -- yikes! Is Rachel into sports yet? What do you forsee her playing?

Angie said...

Alison... thanks for posting on my blog. I'll have to add you as a "friend" on mine (do you mind?) I only have like 5 on mine and it makes me feel like a loser. (Oops, I hope I didn't guilt you into letting me add you! J/K) Is Rachel in dance this year? If so I'll be seeing you next Sat! The things we do for our kids!

Allie's Antics said...

Christie
Yes, Ethan gets horrible bruises from LX. He absolutely loves it though. We are used to seeing massive bruising from football. I didn't immediately think leukemia this time! Rachael is NOT into sports of any kind. She is a dancer. She is in Tuellers and ballet. ajd

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE