Should I be worried? I let my son borrow my camera for a second up at Beaver Mountain. This is the photo that showed up on my camera that evening. No, not a fancy ski jump, not a picture of his BOY friends. Alas, a group of teenage girls! I am up in arms! What age do boys love girls? I am thinking this is MUCH too early. I better go drown myself in hot chocolate. Speaking of which..... my most favorite kitchen accessory for 2009 has got to be the hot chocolate maker. My kids think I am a little bit addicted. I say I am a lot addicted! I love constantly having hot chocolate. I even took it for my beehive lesson. It was on the holy ghost. The warmth of hot chocolate definitely relates to the warmth of the holy ghost. Wouldn't you agree?
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
stolen camera
Should I be worried? I let my son borrow my camera for a second up at Beaver Mountain. This is the photo that showed up on my camera that evening. No, not a fancy ski jump, not a picture of his BOY friends. Alas, a group of teenage girls! I am up in arms! What age do boys love girls? I am thinking this is MUCH too early. I better go drown myself in hot chocolate. Speaking of which..... my most favorite kitchen accessory for 2009 has got to be the hot chocolate maker. My kids think I am a little bit addicted. I say I am a lot addicted! I love constantly having hot chocolate. I even took it for my beehive lesson. It was on the holy ghost. The warmth of hot chocolate definitely relates to the warmth of the holy ghost. Wouldn't you agree?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blake
- Great Dad
- Work
- Greatest Hubby
- Sense and Sensibility
- Sand dunes
- Strong as the hulk
- work again
- skiier
- vegetables
- 2nd Counselor
- U2
Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!
Christian
"Supe" erman
Supe
- Motorcycling
- Skiing
- motorcycle and ski movies
- enchiladas
- Piano
- Soccer
- wii star wars legos
Rachael
Our Princess
Rachael
- American Girl Dolls
- Snoopy Skiier
- I am a Child of God
- Aqua
- Dancing
- Barbies
- Climber
Ethan
- BYU
- Loves pup
- 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
- Not math
- Lacrosse
- Skiing
- Football
Ethan
EE
4 comments:
I am so jeoulous of your hot cocoa maker. I love it and Brian got me a cheapy one from Walmart for Christmas. It worked 15 seconds and died. We took it back and never got another. I would love to know what kind yours is. My email is bjcox@digis.net or put a comment on my blog. Thanks a ton.
I too love hot cocoa! I've discovered that a Swiss Miss no-sugar-added packet is lovely in hot milk -- and it's my day's calcium requirements too! Gotta love that.
Hot chocolate is the cure-all for whatever ails you!
As far as the when to boys love girls thing goes, I think you're doomed. They do look like nice girls, though. Stephen's mint cocoa. . . MMMM! (Have you tried dipping graham crackers in your cocoa? So good.)
Post a Comment