Monday, February 16, 2009

Top Ten

You should've smiled honey!  I told you!  Okay, since it's past Valentines, I thought I'd write a post on my dear hubby.  I am listing the top ten reasons why I love him.  They are in no particular order.  That would take too much thinking time.  
1.  Best darn foot-rubber this side of Texas
2.  Honors his priesthood, and leads us in prayer, FHE, and scriptures.
3.  A primo father.  
4.  Always makes me laugh.
5.  Keeps our family organized.  Almost to an extreme!
6.  He helps me.  He gets me all set up with everything.  From electronic, to fixing anything, to teaching me to balance a checkbook;  he just helps me.
7.  He picks up after himself.  
8.  He pulls the bed down every single night.  It's terrible when he's not home!
9.  He never, ever, complains.  Not about his church calling, work, or anything.  He is not a complainer.  I guess I do enough for both of us.  
10.  He does not speak ill of anyone.  He is fantastic that way.  
I love you honey.  Happiest late valentines day!  

2 comments:

Christie said...

This Valentine's was our "sweet 16" so in hubby's card I wrote down 16 things that I find sweet about him. So fun! Aren't you glad to be happily married. It's the top of my gratitude list lately.

Cox Clan said...

So glad your text is working again. That was a nice tribute to your hubby.

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE