A friend told us the night before about the auditions for The Nutcracker. Rachael really wanted to try it, so I took her down. There were TONS of little ballerinas auditioning. I prepared Rachael for the worst because she doesn't even take ballet! We were so excited to find out she made the show. She will be a clown, which fits her perfectly! Of course being the dummy that I am, I forgot that I go to Africa every Thanksgiving. That will all have to change now for our little clown. We are thinking spring break in Africa. Who needs Ft. Lauderdale?
Monday, October 12, 2009
Nutcracker!
A friend told us the night before about the auditions for The Nutcracker. Rachael really wanted to try it, so I took her down. There were TONS of little ballerinas auditioning. I prepared Rachael for the worst because she doesn't even take ballet! We were so excited to find out she made the show. She will be a clown, which fits her perfectly! Of course being the dummy that I am, I forgot that I go to Africa every Thanksgiving. That will all have to change now for our little clown. We are thinking spring break in Africa. Who needs Ft. Lauderdale?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blake
- Great Dad
- Work
- Greatest Hubby
- Sense and Sensibility
- Sand dunes
- Strong as the hulk
- work again
- skiier
- vegetables
- 2nd Counselor
- U2
Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!
Christian
"Supe" erman
Supe
- Motorcycling
- Skiing
- motorcycle and ski movies
- enchiladas
- Piano
- Soccer
- wii star wars legos
Rachael
Our Princess
Rachael
- American Girl Dolls
- Snoopy Skiier
- I am a Child of God
- Aqua
- Dancing
- Barbies
- Climber
Ethan
- BYU
- Loves pup
- 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
- Not math
- Lacrosse
- Skiing
- Football
Ethan
EE
4 comments:
Congratulations Rachel!! That should be lots of fun... almost more fun for parents than the kids!
How cool is that! Tell her "break a leg" (and then explain to he rwhat it means:)
Woo-hoo! That's great. It's such a fun production and a great way to start the Christmas Season.
Hi, Allie. It's been too long since I stopped by.
Africa sounds great! :)
Post a Comment