Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to life?!


I can't believe the kids are all back in school! Depression has set in for mom. Hopefully I'll pull myself together before summer starts again! The boys are now leaving at the crack of dawn on the same bus, and little one goes a bit later. Football is in full-force, and soccer games start next week. Rachael informed me she only wants to dance this year, but tennis lessons are on the horizon for sure. I am MOST HAPPY to have my camera back! I've been taking pictures of everything, except for our recent basement flooding. I didn't capture that moment on film. Good luck to everyone getting back into the swing of things!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Cute kids! Sorry to hear about your basement. Yikes!

Christie said...

What?! Your basement flooded? I'm so sorry. Glad your back to blogging. Oh, and is Ethan's collar up on purpose? Is that back in style? Remember when we used to do that too? (I bet if you told him that fossils like us used to wear their collars that way it might halt that fashion trend. :)

P.S. I can't tell you how having the promise of occasionaly substitute teaching jobs has lifted my usual back-to-school funk. Maybe you could take a few work hours during the day when the kiddies are at school. Just a thought.

Flashlight Girl said...

Although I am glad to get back to a stable routine and not have my older children bickering the day away, I've been in tears every other hour contemplating my baby starting Kindergarten next week. So dang sad. They grow up so quickly. Sigh. Good luck adjusting.

Mariel said...

You spoke too soon, sista. You won our giveaway! Not only that, but you won the $55 dollar necklace from Apostrophie. But, we need you to contact us before this coming Saturday or we will have to give it to someone else.

Email us at ladies@oneshetwoshe.com

Thanks!

Mariel
www.oneshetwoshe.com

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE