Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blake
- Great Dad
- Work
- Greatest Hubby
- Sense and Sensibility
- Sand dunes
- Strong as the hulk
- work again
- skiier
- vegetables
- 2nd Counselor
- U2
Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!
Christian
"Supe" erman
Supe
- Motorcycling
- Skiing
- motorcycle and ski movies
- enchiladas
- Piano
- Soccer
- wii star wars legos
Rachael
Our Princess
Rachael
- American Girl Dolls
- Snoopy Skiier
- I am a Child of God
- Aqua
- Dancing
- Barbies
- Climber
Ethan
- BYU
- Loves pup
- 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
- Not math
- Lacrosse
- Skiing
- Football
Ethan
EE
5 comments:
Your post left me smiling which is saying a lot after a very long day. Thank you for sharing. I agree the the downhill of mtn. biking is terrifying. EEK! Definitely will check out the website. I love audiobooks! What's not to like about $8 capris?
Thanks for the tip of the web site I will have to try it out. Cute capris and nice bike. Way to go Blake. If I had a mountain bike and lived closer I would totally go with you:) maybe we could come say hi when we are up your way with to Bren.
I've been to audible before. I downloaded a book for learning to speak Japanese. The bad part was, I had to listen to the whole thing at once -- or maybe there was something I wasn't understanding about how to play it. :) I'm afraid that I'm not much of a mt.biker. But I did discover a great trail -- the Willow Creek to Little Cottonwood Creek trail. The trailhead starts on the right fork past Camp Lomia. It would be great. I might be able to hack it, but I'd be slow. No promises. :)
I love audible too. We download books and listen to them as we travel. It takes a couple of hours to visit family and this helps us pass the time and enjoy it. Have fun on the bike.
I haven't been by your blog in a while. It's changed--I like the new format. I will "check out" audible.com soon.
Post a Comment