Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Adventures

A lot of my friends and family have just returned from vacations in warm, far away places.  This year, the economy has squashed all our plans for a warm holiday adventure.  Instead, we went to our parents cabin again in Bear Lake.  We met up with cousins, and even I was surprised at the fun.  When you live in frigid Utah, I guess we just have to embrace it.  Somehow kids handle the cold much better  than me.  These little cousins were outside ALL DAY long!  

2 comments:

Christie said...

Cute cousins! I too wanted/needed a warm weather get away this winter. Next year let's do a budget-conscious all-girl trip to St. George! What do you say?! Just give me the go ahead, and I'll even do the planning.

Jill said...

Ohhh, I wish we were there! It sounds like it was a very fun time. Next time whether Jed is ready or not for the cabby, we're in!

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE