Friday, April 16, 2010

spring break

I am back to blogging. I took a nice long break! I decided to take the kids to Moab over spring break. Blake had to work, and was going to come for part of the time. He got a dreadful cold, so he never made it. Turns out we had a great time, but missed him tons. I realized how much I really love my kids! They are really lots of fun to be around. We hiked til' we dropped! It was so much fun to be with just them. No cell phones, soccer, football, ballet, hip hop, piano, violin, track, and internet. Just me and my kids. I wondered why we do all that other stuff in the first place. I hope to find the answer someday.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Nice to see ya all:) Looks like you had a great trip! I ran the half down there 3 weeks ago I wonder if we were there the same time? When you figure out the distracted in ten different directions thing let me know- I wonder that a lot myself!

Christie said...

Nice post! I've always enjoyed my visits to Moab. Did you got to Delicate Arch? Maybe you've already been, but it's a must for anyone who has spent most of their life in Utah!

Kate said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog post on Or so she says... I wanted to email you and your email address isn't connected to your blogger so I'm commenting and hoping you find this! Absolutely use gel, just find one that's free of silicones and you will be good to go. There are a lot out there. Not sure about Vavoom specifically though. Thanks again!!
Kate
s.kate.page@gmail.com

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE