Sunday, November 16, 2008

TAGGED



Here is my "tagged" photo.  Don't turn me in to domestic affairs please!  We are not training child rebels.  Well, I guess, in a way, we were!  That is scary.  The boys (including our neighbor) got paint ball guns for Christmas a few years ago.  They were a blast.  My dad came over and was very skeptical about the safety of these guns.  Ethan told him to just try it.  He begged him to just stand at our door and give it a shot.  My dad stood at our front door, and shot it.  He hit our flag pole in the front yard.  He let out a yelp of laughter.  I think grandpa was convinced they were a blast.  Fun memories!  

3 comments:

Flashlight Girl said...

Hey, at least they are wearing protective gear! Sometimes I think we try to over-protect our boys. I'm glad to see some healthy, testosterone laden BOYS!

Christie said...

I agree with Flashlight Girl. Mostly because I'd probably get a buzz from paintball guns myself. Your dad's reaction was fun to read about too. Thanks for participating in the tagging!

Suko said...

I don't understand how "tagging" works! But it looks and sounds like fun!!

Blake

  • Great Dad
  • Work
  • Greatest Hubby
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Sand dunes
  • Strong as the hulk
  • work again
  • skiier
  • vegetables
  • 2nd Counselor
  • U2

Blake

Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!

Christian

Christian
"Supe" erman

Supe

  • Motorcycling
  • Skiing
  • motorcycle and ski movies
  • enchiladas
  • Piano
  • Soccer
  • wii star wars legos

Rachael

Rachael
Our Princess

Rachael

  • American Girl Dolls
  • Snoopy Skiier
  • I am a Child of God
  • Aqua
  • Dancing
  • Barbies
  • Climber

Ethan

  • BYU
  • Loves pup
  • 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
  • Not math
  • Lacrosse
  • Skiing
  • Football

Ethan

Ethan
EE