On a different note.....I am most excited to have this be my first post from my brand new apple computer. Our old computer got an awful virus. Actually, I feel very blessed that I was the one to see this virus. I was checking my email, and all of a sudden, this horrible porn picture downloaded onto my computer. Soon after, several other pictures popped up. I hurried and turned my computer off. I called several computer stores who assured me it is a common virus. I called the apple store, and they said that it wasn't an apple computer. He said, "Apple's don't get viruses." He said it very matter-of-fact. So, Blake came home with a new apple computer. It is most awesome. The screen is huge. My i-tunes and i-pictures are just built right in. I highly recommend it to anyone. Let's hope it remains virus free! Happy back-to-school everybody!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Have You Seen this Suspect??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blake
- Great Dad
- Work
- Greatest Hubby
- Sense and Sensibility
- Sand dunes
- Strong as the hulk
- work again
- skiier
- vegetables
- 2nd Counselor
- U2
Blake
My favorite person in the whole world!
Christian
"Supe" erman
Supe
- Motorcycling
- Skiing
- motorcycle and ski movies
- enchiladas
- Piano
- Soccer
- wii star wars legos
Rachael
Our Princess
Rachael
- American Girl Dolls
- Snoopy Skiier
- I am a Child of God
- Aqua
- Dancing
- Barbies
- Climber
Ethan
- BYU
- Loves pup
- 3rd Place Beaver Big Air
- Not math
- Lacrosse
- Skiing
- Football
Ethan
EE
2 comments:
Was the feather boa in your oldest's closet? That may require counseling. Funny photos! What are your feelings about school starting? What are your plans?
Nice look! At least he's getting it out of his system BEFORE school actually starts! I'm sad to hear about your virus situation. UGH! That particular scenario is a real concern for me with a house full of boys. You have an Apple or Mac? We are up for a new computer soon and your new one sounds dreamy. Happy back-to-school!
Post a Comment